1. Things that inspire you
2. Things that motivate you
3. Name three favorite writers
4. Name three authors that were influential to your work and tell why
5. Since how long do you write?
6. How did writing change you?
7. Early influences on your writing
8. What time are you most productive?
9. Do you set yourself deadlines?
10. How do you do your researches?
11. Do you listen to music when writing?
12. Favorite place to write
13. Hardest character to write
14. Easiest character to write
15. Hardest verse to write
16. Easiest verse to write
17. Favorite AU to write
18. Favorite pairing to write
19. Favorite fandom to write
20. Favorite character to write
21. Least favorite character to write
22. Favorite story you’ve ever written
23. Least favorite story you’ve ever written
24. Favorite scene you’ve ever written
25. Favorite line you’ve ever written
26. Story you’re most proud of
27. Best review you ever got
28. Worst review you ever got
29. Favorite story/poem of another author
30. Hardest part of writing
31. Easiest part of writing
32. Alternate title for (insert story title)
33. Alternate ending for (insert story title)
34. Alternate pairing for (insert story title)
35. Single story or multi-part story? One-shot or multi-chaptered story?
36. Canon or au? Do you reread your own stories? Do you want to be published some day?
37. Which one of your stories would you most like to see as a movie/series
38. One song that captures (insert story title) do you plan or do you write whatever comes to your mind?
39. Would you ever write a sequel for (insert fic title here)
40. Do you write linear or do you write future scenes if you feel like it? share the synopsis of a story you work on that you haven’t published yet
41. Share a scene of a story that you haven’t published yet
42. How many unfinished ideas/stories are you working on at the same time?
43. Three spoilers for (insert story title)
44. Writing advice
45. Open question to the writer